SIMPLY PERFECT PERFORMANCE
Build on the legacy of the original BOLT system, the BOLT M delivers top-level performance.
The new fully mechanical design offers a more convenient and reliable battery-free operation.
STAY ON TARGET
Smooth, spring free action makes it easy to keep sights on target, improving speed accuracy of follow-up shots!
and quick-change between spring and HPA provided by an innovative air attachment system!
- TM VSR10
- JG BAR10
- ARES STRIKER
- SRS SILVERBACK (available now!)
- OTHER (email email@example.com for compatibility questions)
- Rated up to 140psi
How is this different than Mancraft?
Both being mechanical systems for bolt action, there are obviously many similarities. Some of the main differences:
- It is based on our patent pending BOLT technology.
- BOLT M is pure pneumatics, meaning there is no spring driving the system. This is important because it allows us to create a system that has no spring resistance on the pull. The pull is smooth and free of resistance just like the BOLT.
- We have designed an air line adaptor system that allows both simple installation and maintains the same quick tear down you have with the spring version of the gun.
Does this mean you are getting rid of BOLT?
No, the BOLT has set a gold standard of performance in bolt action, and we don’t have plans to discontinue it.
- Offer a lower cost option to customers
- Offer a non electrical option for those that prefer it.
- Allow us to offer compatibility with a wider range of platforms.
What platforms will you be offering?
We are starting with the TM VSR10 and JG BAR10 with many to follow!
TBD, but should be very broad
Work with zero triggers?
not at this time.