WOLVERINE AIRSOFT LLC Terms of Service
Below is a summary of the terms of service that apply to purchase transactions between the purchaser of products (“buyer”) and Wolverine Airsoft LLC (“seller”).
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No returns will be accepted, except defective products, which are covered under seller warranty, or products delivered that are inconsistent with the invoice issued.
- PLEASE NOTE: For orders on accounts that are not located in the United States, any payment over $500 USD must be made with a direct wire transfer.
- Payment is required at the time of purchase per the terms printed on invoice. Buyer must notify seller of any invoice disparity within 7 days of the invoice being issued.
- Payment terms are determined by seller, will be negotiated on an individual basis, and are subject to change at the seller’s discretion.
- Payment methods may include, but are not limited to, any major U.S. issued credit card, wire transfer, or company check. All prices are listed in U.S. dollars. A fee may be applied at seller’s discretion to any payment using credit card or PayPal.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Buyer is expected to pay for all shipping expenses charged by the carrier selected by buyer. Shipping fees will be collected at the time of purchase and are not refundable under any circumstances. Title and risk of loss or damage shall pass to buyer upon shipment by seller.
- Orders that ship outside of the United States may be subject to duties, taxes, brokerage, or other fees. Buyer will be solely responsible for any such fees on an inbound shipment.
- A 25% restocking fee will apply to any packages that are undeliverable or refused.
- Orders should be submitted online via the buyer ordering portal. Alternative order communication methods may be permitted at seller’s discretion.
- Orders are not put into production until the invoice has been paid in full. Orders received and/or paid following 3pm Eastern Time will be processed and put into production the following business day. Order processing does not include weekend days.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE (continued)
- Seller reserves the right to refuse any order requests for any reason. In the event of backorder, seller reserves the right to fill orders at seller’s sole discretion. In most cases, orders will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis.
- All orders are custom-built. Flagship items will be built out when the order is sent to the production environment. Seller reserves 24-72 business hours from the start of processing for accurate building and quality-control. Any deviation from this time-frame will be communicated by the seller.
- After an order has been paid and placed in the seller’s production environment, it will be closed to any modifications. Buyer bears responsibility for accurate order entry.
- If selected, expedited shipping will apply from the end of the order’s production time-frame, not from the time of order submission or payment.
PRODUCT INSPECTION & ACCEPTANCE
- Buyer is responsible for inspecting all product shipments within 48 hours of delivery. Should any defect or error in the shipment be discovered, buyer must contact seller within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to notify the seller of any defect or error constitutes the dealer’s acceptance of the product(s) delivered.
- Seller’s products are protected with a 9 month warranty as described in the Warranty Policy. Seller agrees to handle any warranty issues that may arise using the process described in this Policy.
Use of the Wolverine Airsoft website, OR placing a custom order directly through Wolverine Airsoft personnel, constitutes full acceptance of these Terms of Service.